top of page

Willy Pérez is crafting this cuvée using Palomino grapes from a vineyard located in Pago Carrascal, in Sanlucar de Barrameda, quite close to the Atlantic Ocean. 80% of the grapes ferment in stainless steel tanks, and the remaining 20% are left in the sun (asoleo) to then ferment in sherry butts. Once fermentation is finished, everything gets blended and it ages on its lees for 6 months. 


Not your typical Palomino because it's fattier, richer, and with more depth of fruit than the ones crafted by his neighbors.  Who said Palomino is boring?

El Muelle de Olaso, Luis Perez, Cadiz, 2022

VAT Included
  • We deliver to all EH postcodes without charge. Deliveries are done within 1-2 days.

    For more info please don't hesitate to contact us at the following email address:

bottom of page