top of page

This wine is a blend of Garnacha Gris, Garnacha Tinta, Garnacha BlancaCariñenaMacabeo, and Syrah. After the harvest, the grapes are all pressed and fermented slowly together. 80% of "La Solució Rosa" is aged for 14 months in old oak barrels of more than 10 years and the rest (20%) in demijohn.

 

La Universal is an estate purchased by Sara in 1999. It is on Montsant soils and nowadays it is home to Sara and Rene’s family, as well as a discrete wine estate. Sara started the project right then in 1999 (before she and Rene hooked up) and invited Rene as a partner in 2004. Sara wants to make wines that are “fresh: fruity, but not easy”. This project is based on the couple's philosophy on life: a sustainable, organic project where they could close the circle of life.

Dido, La Solució Rosé, Sara Pérez i René Barbier, Montsant, 2021

£26.50Price
VAT Included
  • We deliver to all EH postcodes without charge. Deliveries are done within 1-2 days.

    For more info please don't hesitate to contact us at the following email address: info@fionwines.co.uk

bottom of page